There’s no doubt about it – the Puget Sound is undergoing constant growth and many changes. Yet, how do we ensure that those who have been historically pushed out and left out of prosperity – people of color, low-income families, immigrants, and others – also have an opportunity to strive and thrive? How can we move closer for struggling communities to gain more accessible public transportation, affordable housing, and living wage jobs?
Get PREPARED for the regional summit at smaller gatherings:
- Livable Snohomish – October 12, 2013 – 9am to 4:30pm – Everett, WA – Contact Kristin Kelly for more details (425-923-8625, email@example.com)
- Eastside Opportunities for All – October 23, 2013 – 6pm to 8pm – Redmond/Bellevue – Contact Becca Meredith for more details (206-905-6905, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tacoma / Pierce County – October 24, 2013 – 5:30pm to 8:30pm at Bates Technical College – Contact Skye Schell for details (206-905-6891, email@example.com)
- South King County – October 29, 2013 – SeaTac City Hall, 5:30-8:30 – Contact Skye Schell for details (206-905-6891, firstname.lastname@example.org), and see more details/register here
- Seattle – This gathering took place October 3 – Contact Rebecca Saldana (email@example.com) for details.