Defining the future of the
EQUITY NETWORK: Part 2
Thursday, May 1st
Hosted by the Puget Sound Regional Equity Network
Building off of our discussion from Part 1 on vision, mission and goals:
- What kind of strategies will it take to achieve the Network’s goals and what opportunities should it pursue?
- Who else needs to be part of the Equity Network?
- What structure and resources are needed to achieve collective impact?
- What are critical next steps to continue the Equity Network?
We invite you to attend and share your perspective.
RSVP now to ensure your place for May 1st!
- When: Thursday, May 1st, 9:00am-1:00pm
- Where: Centro Latino, 1208 South 10th Street, Tacoma, WA 98405
- Materials will be sent in advance to those that register.
- A light lunch will be provided.
- Centro Latino has ample free parking and is accessible by public transit.
To save your place, ask questions, or be connected to carpool partners, please contact Wendy Watanabe, email@example.com or McCaela Daffern of Impact Capital, (206) 658-2604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This builds upon a work session held April 7, 2014